Llandaff North Rugby, Sports & Social Club are excited to announce that we are recruiting for a Rugby Section Coordinator.
We are looking for someone with a strong teamwork ethic, available to attend home and away match days and at least one training session weekly.
The ideal person will be an excellent communicator and comfortable using various forms of social media, SMS and email.
This is primarily an unpaid position however you will be eligible to claim expenses, the level of which is negotiable.
The successful candidate will have the following principal sole & responsibilities:
1. Input into strategic decisions on the recruitment and retention of senior players.
2. Input into discussions on senior player performance, coaching performance and coaching qualifications.
3. Input into discussion relating to training facilities, match-day preparations and medical support.
4. Coordinate match day pitch preparations.
5. Take an active role in developing and maintaining links with local schools via the respective hub officers and alongside current Minis, Juniors and Youth management.
6. Develop and maintain a central communication role to all registered senior players, utilising social media, text or email, covering training and match availability.
7. Report to the Directors of LNRSSC on rugby matters and make recommendations on potential improvements or initiatives.
8. Work alongside club officials on administrative procedures involving player registration, eligibility and permits.
If you are interested or would like further information please contact;
Keith Davies – Director of Administration